Our focus is on you.
We aim to capture the uniqueness of your business and define the solutions that will liberate your potential and bring clarity to what you are trying to achieve.
Check Your Devices: Detailed technical vulnerability, threat security assessment and report on up to three (3) assets e.g. laptops or server.
- Vulnerability assessment
- Privacy assessment
- Malware scan & report
- Virus scan & report
Gold Standard Policies: Detailed review and assessment on internal privacy and data security policies and practices, for relevant policy’s.
- Data security policy
Check Your Partners: Review of privacy and data security of critical third party providers.
- Comprehensive dive into your third party suppliers
- Due Diligence check
Email Protection: Email and Password compromise Dark Web scan.
- Scan of your email within the largest database for possible results
- Scan of your password within the largest database for possible results
- Copy of your own unique Vaultron Tested and Accredited badge
- Capable of being displayed on email, website, sticker
Full Report: Information Systems Vulnerability Maturity Report including recommendations on remediation action solutions and access to Vaultron’s recommended list of email providers, secure cloud storage providers, healthcare practice management suppliers. Also included is an annual Compliance Update: Annual Assurance Report on Privacy and Information System Controls to Australian Auditing Standard Guidelines.
- Full report
- Remediation stratagies
- Vaultron’s list of recommended providers
- Anual Assurance Report
|CyberSecurity PD: In depth Privacy and Cyber Security Professional Development Training. |
Privacy By Design AssessmentTM program
Privacy and Cyber security is unique to every business, even those within the same industry or profession. For business managers to gain full confidence in their cyber security and privacy controls, an independent, comprehensive, end to end privacy and data security compliance program is needed.
This trademarked program covers the following:
- In depth privacy and cyber security awareness training
- Detailed Privacy Impact Assessment to Australian Privacy Act guidelines
- Assurance Report on Privacy and Information System Controls
- Detailed Information Systems Vulnerability Testing for IT Assets to International Information Systems Auding Standard Guidelines.
- Vulnerability Maturity Report including remediation recommendations
Our value “listen, understand and exceed customer expectations”
Data Security Vulnerability Remediation
Data security is not just about education, awareness or developing a policy. It is about a having real controls in place that are actually effective.
At Vaultron, we pride ourselves in partnering with our clients to find and implement solutions right for them. Whether that’s working with our clients existing IT support, empowering customers to remediate themselves, or completing the implementation work on their behalf, our customers can rest assured their data vulnerabilities will be taken care of.
Our value “Deliver all services complete and on-time”
Australian Small Business Advisory Service
Are you a for-profit small business with less than 19 employees?
Vaultron is a trusted provider of the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions program. Through ASBAS, your business can access up to 24 hours of highly subsidised advisory sessions with industry experts. Your first ASBAS session is free and covers Online Security and Data Privacy.
Contact us for more details on how to access this fantastic federal government initiative.